Start with clean, dry skin.
Our Camouflage Creams contain large quantities of pigment so a little goes a long way. Dab a small amount of product on your index finger and pat lightly on the skin. Do not rub in. A little time practicing will let you know how much to apply.
- Every make up kit needs our No.1.
- No. 1 White can be used as a base on dark birthmarks and dark tattoos to neutralise the dark colour.
- White can also be used to lighten another camouflage colour, or your foundation.
- No. 2A is one of our new colours which we created due to many requests for lighter shades,
- No. 3 is our most popular colour. Recently we have been using it also for contouring.
- No. 4 is similar to No 3 but slightly lighter and warmer colour. I use it instead of a foundation, I rarely need to do any touch ups. Lots of our clients recently use No.4 for contouring.
- No.5 is very light, containing a lot of white, we use it mainly on the body and for concealing dark tattoos. Although recently loads of people have been requesting samples of No.5 to use for highlighting
- No. 6 is a warm light colour and is our 2nd most popular colour. I use it to cover my dark circles.
- No. 7 used to be our most popular colour when having a deep tan was all the rage. Having said that it is still quite popular.
- No. 8 is a dark brown which is suited to darker skins and contouring.
- No. 9 A is one of our new colours which suits people with pale skin and can also be used as a highlighter.
- No. 10 is one of our 5 new colours and suits people with a slight yellow undertone to their skin or has a tan.
- No. 11 is one of our 3 new colours and suits people with a slight yellow undertone to their skin or have a tan. It is slightly lighter than No. 10.
- No. 12 can be used over dark tattoos as a base instead of using the No. 1 White. Some clients use the No. 12 as a blusher.
- No. 13 Green is great for neutralising any redness in the skin like Rosacea, Port-wine stain, birthmarks and tattoos. It is used as a base before the skin matching Camouflage Cream is patted onto the skin. It is very effective so go lightly.
- No. 14 is one of our 5 new colours and suits people with a slight yellow undertone to their skin or has a tan. It is slightly darker than No. 10 and No. 11. It is a combination of No. 6 and No. 7. and suits people with a slight yellow undertone to their skin or have a tan.
- Hope this helps, if you have any questions, I'm more than happy to answer them below.